COOLANOWLE SESAME & PORK STIR FRY
SERVES: 3-4 PEOPLE COOK TIME: 30 MINS
100mls boiling water
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok at a very high temperature. Add the onion and garlic and fry for a few seconds before adding the pork.
2. Cook the pork all over until no raw meat is visible.
3. Add the carrot, grated ginger, soy sauce, and sweet chilli sauce.
4. Dissolve the stock cube in the water and mix it into the pan, coating the meat completely with the sauce.
5. Add the cornflour, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
6. Toss in the peppers and the sesame seeds, reduce the heat and allow the stir-fry to cook for 5 minutes to soften the veg slightly.
7. Serve with your choice of noodles or rice. Enjoy!