COOLANOWLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
SERVES: 24 COOKIES COOK TIME: 10-15 MINS
1. Preheat the oven to 190◦C/ 170◦C FAN/ gas mark 5.
2. Line two baking trays with parchment/ grease proof paper.
3. Cream the butter and the sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one by one.
4. In a separate bowl sieve together the flour and cocoa powder.
5. Stir the flour and cocoa powder into the butter mixture until fully combined and fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon the mixture onto the baking trays leaving room for spreading while cooking.
7. Place in the oven and cook for 10 to 15mins or until the cookies have spread and are crunchy on the edges.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking trays for five minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool fully. Enjoy!